Pancake Breakfast will be provided for the athletes following the XC Olympics this Saturday August 3, 2019. Volunteers and donations are needed for the event. Please use the SignUp Genius link below and register if you would like to help us out:
Uniform Orders The website to order is open through August 3, 2019!!! No late orders accepted!!! Use the following link to order:
Coach Email List Please add your information to the Google doc at this link to be added to the Coach email list:
Team Dinner Dates Dinners are held on Thursdays from 5p to 7p sharp (parents please pick up on time!). All athletes are encouraged to attend. More specific information and locations will be announced in Coach’s newsletter as each date approaches:
- August 22
- August 29
- Sept. 4
- Sept. 26
Band App (new communication for Coaches/Parents/Athletes) Please download using the following steps:
- Search your phone’s App feature for Band
- Download the Band App (the correct app’s logo is a bright green b)
- Create a login using your phone or email
- Use the Discover option and search for Lake Travis XC
- Select Join and you are set!
Recap of 2018 LTHS Cross Country season:
The Lake Travis High School Cross Country regular season is over! Our athletes had great success at Districts, with the following results:
- Freshman Girls Team placed 2nd with a 1st place District win by Evan Jaynes.
- JV Girls Team placed 3rd with 5th and 6th place finishes by Alana Clark and Trinity Clark.
- Varisty Girls Team placed 5th overall with a 9th place finish by Kali Power, who advances to Regional Competition.
- Freshman Boys Team won Districts with a 1st place as well as a District win by Tanor Offel and 2nd place by Ivan Ward.
- JV Boys Team won Districts with a 1st place finish as well as a District win by Nicholas Orlowsky, 2nd place by Tyler Trzupek, 3rd place by John Finnegan, and 5th place by Robert Delmark.
- Varsity Boys Team placed 2nd with a 5th place finish by Charley Eagle.
Our Varsity Boys Team and and our individual Varsity Girls qualifier Kali Power will be headed to UIL Regional competition in Corpus Christi October 22!!!